The Highest Income in Export Comes from a Constantly-Growing Market
Africa, with a population of 1 billion and 340 million people, is anticipated to reach 1 billion and 700 million with an increase of 25.9 percent in 2030. The continent stands out as a significant market gaining importance worldwide each passing day.
- A market that has grown 5 times larger in the last 13 years
- Export that has grown 7 times larger in the last 13 years
- Trade volume that has reached 186.5 billion dollars in the last decade
- While the trade volume was worth 5.4 billion dollars in 2003, it was 25.3 billion dollars in 2020.
- While the export volume was worth 2.1 billion dollars in 2003, it was 15.2 billion dollars in 2020.